Our energy project management steps:
- Site inspection.
- Identify opportunities for energy efficiency upgrades.
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis of energy savings, cost savings and payback to determine the most cost-effective option for your site.
- Source quotes and select supplier.
- Manage the implementation of the project.
- Post implementation conduct measurement and verification of energy and cost savings.
- Report back to your site on outcomes of the project.
What types of projects do we manage?
- Car park lighting upgrades.
- Fire stair lighting upgrades.
- Interior lighting upgrades.
- Solar power.
- Power factor correction.
- Ventilation systems (e.g. VSDs, Carbon Monoxide monitors)
- Hot water systems (e.g. solar).
- Pump upgrades.
- Pool heating upgrades.